PART-TIME PROPERTY AND EVIDENCE CLERK
Average 25 hour work week, hours and days to be determined.
Responsible for the receipt, custody, release, destruction, and safekeeping of property and evidence being held by the Owasso Police Department. Applies provisions of City ordinances, State, and Federal codes as they relate to property in the custody of the Police Department. Performs other related duties as required which may include working closely with detectives on evidence-related functions, and following up with property owners.
$12.00-$15.00 per hour depending upon qualifications and experience
Prorated Sick, Vacation & Holidays, no insurance benefits
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High school graduate or GED, college degree preferred
• Valid Oklahoma drivers’ license with good driving record
• Proficient in Word and Excel Databases
• Must be able to regularly lift and move evidence which occasionally may weigh up to 50 lbs.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• No prior felony convictions
• Must be able to pass extensive background investigation, polygraph, and drug screen
Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required
Deadline for Application: OPEN UNTIL FILLED