Processes and performs quality control on all police reports. Logs and maintains police records for investigative and statistical reports, performs a wide variety of informational/statistical reporting for state and local agencies. Releases reports, video and audio files for subpoenas and redacted information in accordance with Oklahoma Open Records Act requests. Takes payments for police department services and jail bond. Responsible for answering questions from the public and making referrals to other city departments and outside agencies.
$12.00/hour +/- depending upon qualifications and experience
Average 29 hour work week. Typical schedule will be 3 days working 8am-4pm and 1 day working 8am-5pm with Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Initial training schedule may differ.
Prorated Sick, Vacation & Holidays, no insurance benefits
• High School graduate or GED
• Proficient in Word, and Excel with strong data entry skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Dedication to providing positive customer service experiences
• Strong organizational skills
• High degree of attention to detail
• Accountable to high standards of quality control
• Regular attendance and dependable on-time work practices
• Cooperative work team attitude
• Successful completion of background investigation, polygraph and drug screening.
• Must have physical agility to access files from bottom to top of 7 foot file cabinet
• Must be capable of sitting for long periods of time at a workstation
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required
Deadline for Application: OPEN UNTIL FILLED