Bailey Ranch Golf Club—Food & Beverage Division
Control, coordinate, manage, and account for all operational aspects of Bailey Grille services, including day-to-day operations, tournaments, banquets and special events.
• Hire, train, evaluate and schedule staff
• Sell, schedule and coordinate all aspects of banquets and special events
• Create, direct, manage and plan menus for the Grille, tournaments, group outings and banquets
• Manage and control costs and expenses while maintaining adequate stocking so as to provide for menu items
• Establish and maintain a system for recording and tracking all purchases, payments and receipts for all events within Bailey Ranch Grille
• Schedule, Hire, and Manage Food and Beverage part time employees.
• Provide high level of customer service for patrons of Bailey Grille.
• High School Graduate or Equivalent
• Food and Beverage Manager’s license (or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire)
• Minimum of two years management experience in food services
Applications will not be accepted at the Bailey Ranch Clubhouse
Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required
Deadline for Application: Open Until Filled