Public Works—Stormwater / Vegetation
$13.58-$18.33 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
Perform a variety of routine unskilled and semi-skilled activities in the construction and maintenance of drainage infrastructure and right-of-way maintenance.
• High School Graduate or GED
• One year construction related experience preferred
• Must have valid OK drivers’ license and “Class A” CDL certification or the ability to obtain CDL certification within six months of hire
Example of Job Duties:
• Perform required labor involved in:
• Drainage maintenance
• Vegetation control
• Small construction projects
• backhoe operator experience preferred
• Drive trucks of various sizes and weights in the loading, hauling and unloading of various equipment, pipe, gravel, dirt and sand.
• Share “On-Call” responsibility for emergency call-out situation
Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required
Deadline for Application: OPEN UNTIL FILLED