$7.25-$9.00 per hour (No Benefits)
Must be able to work weekends. Work week will consist of around 40 hours per week.
Under the supervision of the golf course superintendent, or assistant superintendent, perform routine manual labor involved in golf course maintenance; do semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work; operate small hand-powered equipment; and occasionally perform work involving large equipment such as tractors, loaders and mowers.
• 6 months golf course maintenance experience preferred.
• Experience with mowers, walking greens mowers helpful.
• Ability to follow written and oral directions.
• Ability to use hand and power tools.
• Ability to operate trucks and light motorized equipment.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds and withstand harsh weather conditions.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Required
OPEN UNTIL FILLED