Public Works—Streets Division
$13.78-$18.60 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
Perform a variety of routine unskilled and semi-skilled activities in the construction and maintenance of city street and drainage infrastructure
• Respond to customer complaints regarding street and drainage conditions; evaluate findings and notify Street Superintendent or Supervisor.
• Perform required labor involved in:
• Crack sealing
• Street Sweeping
• Snow and ice removal
• Pavement repair and patching
• Sidewalk maintenance and repair
• Drainage maintenance
• Sign inventory, replacement, and maintenance
• Small construction projects
• Drive trucks of various sizes and weights in the loading, hauling and unloading of various equipment, pipe, gravel, dirt and sand.
• Share “On-Call” responsibility for emergency call-out situations
• High School Graduate or GED
• One year construction related experience preferred
• Must have valid OK drivers’ license and “Class A” CDL certification or the ability to obtain CDL certification within six months of hire.
• Must be respirator/self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) certifiable.
Pre-employment Drug Screening Required
Deadline for Application: Open Until Filled