Public Works—Stormwater / Vegetation
$13.58-$18.33 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
Perform a variety of routine unskilled and semi-skilled activities in the construction and maintenance of drainage infrastructure and right-of-way maintenance.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Graduate or GED
• One year construction related experience preferred
• Must have valid OK drivers’ license with good driving record and “Class A” CDL certification or the ability to obtain CDL certification within six months of hire
Example of Job Duties:
• Perform required labor involved in:
• Drainage maintenance
• Vegetation control
• Small construction projects
• Drive trucks of various sizes and weights in the loading, hauling and unloading of various equipment, pipe, gravel, dirt and sand.
• Share “On-Call” responsibility for emergency call-out situations
Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required
Deadline for Application: OPEN UNTIL FILLED